Saturday, May 9, 2009

Ebay.com.my

I just bought a few baby items from a wonderful seller at Ebay. She is French and she had twins - both boys. They are cute. I personally met up with her while she & her family came to Penang for a holiday.

I got below items for just a fraction of the original price. So far I am happy! ;)

The First Years: Nature Sensations Activity Gym


The First Years: Airflow Infant Sleep Positioner


Fisher-Price Ocean Wonders Mobile


Anakku Carrier Car Seat

When I have a chance to use them for my Little Angel, I will write reviews about them! :)

5 comments:

chiaoju said...

oh yay! u got lil angel a car seat! at last!!! =)

tanshuyin said...

haha..yeah..and it is not a branded one..and it is 2nd hand ;)
but it looks pretty good.

anyway, this is juz a carrier car seat. I still need to search for a convertible car seat!

Mun Yi said...

I love ebay.
:)

Soo Huey said...

when your Little Angel is out, still have time to write reviews on your blog? :P

tanshuyin said...

Shuey...haha..HOPEFULLY!

LinkWithin