Saturday, February 26, 2011

Shern Flying @ 20 Months

Our trip to Phuket was Shern's first time flying.
To my surprise and delight, Shern was a good boy for all the four flights to and from Pen-Kul-Phuket-Kul-Pen!


He was excited when he saw so many airplanes from the windows of our boarding gate.

He was happy looking out the window when we board the plane - looking at other airplanes and mini trucks pulling freight.


And not soon after the plane took off each time, he dozed off!

And on our flight back, we were stranded in LCCT for 6-hour transit. 6 hours is a long time to wait at the airport if you have a 20-month-toddler with you!

So luckily, I brought lots of snacks for Shern. So whenever he got bored, I gave him some of his favourite snacks. So he had plenty of reasons to smile! :P

He was still eating even when in the plane. Luckily, after awhile, he dozed off and I even managed to order nasi lemak and finished it while Shern was sleeping on my tummy! :)


So what snacks did I bring for Shern?
Some of the snacks I bought for him are Heinz's Wholegrain Cereal Bars, Heinz's Biscotti, and Sun-Maid Raisins in mini packets.



And when he was not eating, he played with his toy cars.


By the end of our transit time, we spent almost the whole day at the airport. See how tired Shern was towards the end?


All of us were tired. Not only Shern.

But all in all, I am so glad that Shern did not cry or make a fuss in the plane.
I guess my son loves flying, unlike his mum! :)

2 comments:

LT said...

Hi Shu-Yin,
Just came across your blog and wanted to share with you that my kids love the Heinz snacks too. They are older though (6yrs & 8yrs) but still love the Heinz Little Kids Cereal bars & Heinz Cheesy Bread sticks that we usually buy online from www.babydash.com.my.

tanshuyin said...

Hie LT,

Thanks for visiting my blog.
My son now is still fond of the Heinz Cereal Bars, but not so much of the Biscotti. :)

LinkWithin