Thursday, April 14, 2011

10 Cards and a Happy Girl

Yay, I've finished 10 cards in 10 days' time. So proud of myself. *beam*
It took me a long time to finish my first handmade card using scrapbooking materials. I am a newbie in creating cards and still is. But I am a happy newbie. :)

These are the cards I made:


Forever card & That's What Friends Are For card


You Make Me Smile card & Thank You(b) card


Happy Day card & Thank You(a) card


I Love U card


May Your Hearts be Forever Joined In Love card


You're Special card


It's A Girl card

Many people ask me what am I going to do with all these cards? Am I going to give it to my family and friends? Well, for now, they are sitting inside a beautiful box, with me taking them out to admire every once in a while. Haha.

See who is the lucky one to receive a handmade card from me! ;P

p/s - And oohh....baking is taking a backseat for now while I'm entering a card-making fever phase. :)

3 comments:

mh said...

These cards are beautiful!

Kate said...

Did you design the cards from scratch? Seems like you went all the way to gather the materials too. Impressive.

tanshuyin said...

MH....thanks. ;)

Karen...yes, i designed it from scratch...from cutting the card stock into the correct card size, choose the nice patterned papers, choosing the words and stamping them and also the embellishment to go with it. :)

most of the materials i got it from smidapaper, daiso, jahitan shop and the doily is even from the baking shop. haha ;)

LinkWithin