Saturday, July 23, 2011

New TV!



This is how our TV looks like in our living room.
Yes, I think we are the only ones among our friends who has a boxed TV at home! It's a 29-Inch Panasonic TV.

We bought this TV in 2006 when we moved into our 1st home. At that time, flat-screened TV were still very expensive, so we chose to have this. And after 5 years, it is still working perfectly fine, so we are still using it.

Until yesterday......because......
We've won a Samsung 32-Inch LCD TV! Yay!



Yes, hubby was the lucky bird yesterday at The Star Property Fair Lucky Draw. You can read about it here.



So we are going to have a new FLAT-SCREENED TV in our living room! That is until we've got some help to move the huge boxed TV away. It is very heavy, you know!

3 comments:

Soo Huey said...

wah! so lucky!! i suppose if u were "the only ones among our friends who has a boxed TV at home", then now I must really be the only one since I too have a boxed TV at home!

Julia said...

Oh wow, congratulations. My Sony box tv is still in front of me. Hehe.

tanshuyin said...

So now I know I have 2 more friends more ulu than me. Haha. Shuey n Julia. Anyway, if we didnt win the lucky draw, i will still be using my boxed tv bcoz it is still in very good condition, and we dont watch too much tv anyway! ;)

LinkWithin