Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Shern's Bath Tub


The First Years Sure Comfort Newborn-to-Toddler Tub

Shern has been using this tub since he was a newborn.
I like that the The First Years Sure Comfort Newborn-to-Toddler Tub offers all the security and comfort for the baby and also convenience for the parents.

Its deep, ergonomic design holds baby securely for easier bathing, and I love that the tub is lined with mildew-resistant pads for sanitary bathing and easy cleaning. These pads are also non-slip pads which is incredibly useful so that babies and toddlers can't slip in it.

There is a special drain plug signals to parents when the water is too hot for baby. If the plug changes color, parents will immediately know to wait before adding the baby.

There is also a small compartment at the foot of the tub which I find it useful when Shern was a baby for I used it as my top to tail cleaning tub.
And when Shern becomes a toddler, it let's Shern keep his toys there, and another play compartment for Shern to pour water into.

This tub is designed to be used from newborn to toddlerhood and I find it to be true.

I started bathing Shern in it even when he was a newborn.

27 June 2009 - Newborn

This is Shern when he was 5 months old. He could rest on the headrest comfortably and the non-slip pads were holding him, making sure he couldn't slip down.

1 November 2009 - 5 months

These photos are Shern when he was 6 months old. This is him sitting up on the other side of the tub.

And him lying down on the head rest.

Ain't his smile cheeky?

29 October 2009 - 6 months

Shern at 9 months sitting up without much assistance in the tub and playing with the ducky wash cloth.

4 February 2010 - 9 months

And at 2 years plus, Shern is still using the tub. Although his legs are much longer now, he is still sitting in the tub comfortably.
22 August 2011 - 2 years 2 months

Sometimes I just shower Shern, as it is easier and faster. But Shern likes to sit in the tub, always saying 'ai big pom-pom'. So I still use this tub whenever he requests for it.

I find this tub most useful when he was a newborn and just a few months old. The headrest really helped and it was really easier for me as a first time parent.
It is just that I find the tub a little small. Would be lovely if it is a little bigger. But I read that one of the good points of this tub is that it fits single sinks of the people in US. So if it is a little bigger, it might not fit then.
Anyhow, it does not fit the sink in my house. haha.

This tub is meant from newborn to 24 months, and Shern has surpassed it. I know it won't be too long 'til he really outgrow it. This tub has served us well and I definitely recommend it.


Source: http://www.amazon.com/First-Years-Comfort-Newborn-Toddler/dp/B000GBGO26


***Please take note that this post is NOT sponsored. I am a very satisfied mother of a toddler who loves the The First Years Sure Comfort Newborn-to-Toddler Tub . I purchased this with my own money. All text and opinions are of my own and represents my honest opinion of the product(s).

No comments:

LinkWithin