Friday, February 3, 2012

Reaching The Big Three Zero

The time has come. I'm officially 30 years old about a week ago.
To tell the truth, I don't feel 30, although I know I am 30.

Hubby gave me a boombastic birthday pressie though.
It came in a little blue box. :)


We had a simple cake-cutting celebration at home. We must have cake-cutting because of Shern.
He is the happiest when it is someone'e birthday.
He's always the one who sings the birthday song, blows the candles and cuts the cake. Haha.

And this time, it was the same. Shern is the happiest.

And I'm happy when Shern tells me 'Happy Birthday Mummy!'

2 comments:

Susan said...

Happy Belated Birthday. What a lovely gift from the hubby :)

WendyinKK said...

Same.. we parents have our cakes for the kids to enjoy. They love the whole process. LOL

LinkWithin