Monday, August 13, 2012

Maternity Portraits#2 - Part 3: Shern

This is the final part Part 3: Shern of the Maternity Portraits#2. (Click to view Part 1: Big Belly and Part 2: Family)

This part is to focus on Shern, who entertained us with some of his antics. He did not pose for the photos. It was more to to just clicking the camera on whatever poses he comes out with. Some are pretty hilarious. ;)

Yiu-Shern - 37 months - 29 July 2012


Shern and his wheels.




Love this t-shirt of his. Is a pre-loved t-shirt from his cousin bro. 
I think Shern looks good in white because he is so tanned.

He was so happy when he was given a lolipop.He was busy showing off his lolipop.

Left: Showing us that he still has teeth although he is sucking on a lolipop.
Right: Licking his lolipop the ice-cream-licking way.

One of my favourite photos of him.


Looking at these photos, I realized how big my boy has become. My baby is now 3 years old. *gulp*
When did he turned from a teeny weeny cute 'lil baby to a stubborn-headed pre-schooler? haha.

Yiu-Shern, you are my precious, and always will be. Thanks for being in my life. I love you.

Photo Credits - Chew Win Win / 3Quarters Studio

No comments:

LinkWithin