Thursday, October 18, 2012

Khye's Modern Fullmoon Gift Pack

Khye's Fullmoon Gift Pack to relatives and friends

During my confinement, I had plenty of time for myself, so I was thinking about Khye's fullmoon party. Back in my mind, I knew I wanted something special for Khye's fullmoon gift pack. As our family's second grandson, we didn't need to be all traditional, so I wanted something different for our friends. 

I tried to google for samples but I didn't like what they all had to offer. None actually appealed to me, even those personalized ones. So I was whatsapp-ing my buddy Josie and told her about this. Josie is also the erm...CEO of Favor-It-Shop. She then gave me plenty of suggestions, and we both came out with a plan I liked. So I told Josie I wanted to engage her, knowing I won't have time to do all these during my confinement month.

So from my estimated 25 packets initially to a total of 60 packets in the end, and Josie was such a great sport to accommodate me.

For the packaging of the gift pack, the brown paper bag is packaged into an owl shape, an idea we got from Pinterest. I've always loved owls, there is even a paper-cut framed photo of a mother owl and her baby in my home living room.
The little strips of white paper at the bottom left corner of the owls read 'May you grow up healthy and wise...'
I wish little Khye will grow up healthy and as wise as an owl. ;D

Photo by Josie

Inside the gift pack is a glass jar of colourful M&Ms, tied with a white transparent ribbon. The personalized sticker is an added cute element.
M&Ms is one of my favorite chocolates. And I love the jar. After finishing up those M&Ms, you could use the jar to store spices, or any other things you like. I have a jar just like this one which I store buttons for my scrapbooking hobby. :)
Photo by Josie

Another hidden gem another one of my favourite chocolates, a 4-finger Kit Kat! It is nicely wrapped with with polka dots white paper and tied up with twine. Tucked inside is a little Thank You Card with Khye's details and photo.
Photo by Win Win

Another thing we included into the gift pack are 2 red eggs. I feel a fullmoon gift pack is not complete without these dyed red eggs. And Josie packaged it so nicely. There is a cute little 1-month-old sticker on them, and the eggs sit on very cute blue polka dots cup cake liners. Very cute indeed!
Photo by Win Win


And so the whole fullmoon gift pack looks like this. Personalized and best of all, handmade...every single one of them! Prices are reasonalble too. Aren't they lovely?

Photo by Win Win

Photo by Win Win

I also requested for a tray of red eggs and Josie did it for me so very very nicely. In fact, this tray of red eggs is my favourite deco at the mini fullmoon party in my home.
Photo by Josie

I took some photos of Khye together with the fullmoon gift pack on that day! :D
Photo by Win Win
Photo by Win Win
Photo by Win Win


So people, if you are looking for unique personalized items, be it wedding or any other special occasions, such as handmade cards, wedding props, etc, please look for Josie at Favor-It-Shop! She is very very nice and humble, and she is one of my best buddy! ;)

Thanks Josie for making Khye's fullmoon so wonderfully nice! Thank you so much!

Click here to view Khye's Mini Fullmoon Party.

1 comment:

Josie said...

Aww... THANKS Shu-Yin :) Am super glad you love the full moon Packs!

LinkWithin